Following is the meeting agenda:
1. Request for Bond Release Heartland Acres.
2. SITE PLAN APPLICATION, Submitted by EJC, LLC, for property known as 0 Edison Road/ Assessor’s M-B-P 23-4-1. For the raising of beef cattle and the production of animal bedding, together with the production of organic mulch, compost and topsoil, and the management of agriculture generated waste. Also for the production of firewood and plants.
3. SITE PLAN APPLICATION, Submitted by Schmitt Sussman Enterprises for property known as 34 Prindle Hill Road. The proposal is to construct a 49 space parking area to service an existing LI-2 building and use.
4. Request by Orange Lions Club to hold a Chili Cook-Off, May 11, 2013 at the Orange Fair Grounds.
5. Review of the Minutes from the October 2, 2012 meeting.
6. Old Business.
7. New Business.
- Report of the Zoning Enforcement Officer.
-Review of Zoning Activities Log.
- Executive Session to discuss, review, and consider proposal to amend the settlement agreement for Lakeside Village.
PUBLIC HEARING 8:00 p.m. (*1)
10. * APPLICATION FOR SPECIAL EXCEPTION, PERMIT OR USE, — Submitted by Southern Connecticut Hebrew Academy Preschool a.k.a. New Haven Hebrew Day School. For property known as 261 Derby Avenue. To operate a “Preschool” for approximately sixty children. A SITE PLAN APPLICATION has also been submitted in conjunction with this application.